My Etsy shop

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!


Logan destroying Ashlyn's gingerbread disaster.


Yumm, sugar!


Sharing with his sister, isnt he the sweetest?














Hello everyone


Hope you all had a great holiday this year. Here are some updates on our family. The kids had a great time opening all their presents this year, although logan was much more interested in what was inside the package rather than opening it. He got lots of new trucks, a kitchen and some new pieces for his Thomas set. Ashlyn got new games for her wii and xbox as well as a bunch of new clothes. she is getting harder and harder to shop for as she gets older. My DH got my 4 new cartridges for my cricut, Pagoda, Paisley, my world and from my kitchen. Unfortunately he hid the pagoda cart so well that he cannot find it! I also won some money on scratch tickets that i got so i ordered the new Heritage and Sentimentals carts from memorymiser.com and am eagerly awaiting their arrival. We got to see my mom for a couple of hours on xmas day which was very nice, although she still was not at 100%, she enjoyed seeing the kids. As usual our christmas involves alot of jumping around from place to place, we have about 4 xmas's to celebrate every year and it can get a little overwhelming at times, but it was great to see my family.






Lots of birthdays coming up in the next couple of months, ashlyn turns 13 in a week, i cant believe she is going to be a teenager, where does the time go. Logan will be two in February and both my mom and dads birthdays are in january and february as well.






I have a few projects i am working on currently, though no pictures to post yet. I have a secret surprise for my daughter's birthday and also some "vintage" looking valentines that I will be looking to sell on ETSY when they are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment