My Etsy shop

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Glitter ornaments with embossing.












Here are some pictures of the christmas ornaments i made for my family this year. I got the idea off of Joy's blog, through christmas with the cricut. Thank you joy you are awesome! For instructions on how to make the glittered insides refer to joys blog by clicking the link on the right of the page for "obsessed with scrapbooking" I think you can get it off of the "christmas with the cricut" blog also. For the outside of these ornaments I used the negative image cut from the cricut as a stencil. I applied versamark pad directly to the image and sprinkled on embossing powder. I then peeled off the stencil (very important to do before embossing) and applied the heat gun to the image. I think the results are beautiful and will make great gifts for my family this year. thanks for looking, have a great day.



No comments:

Post a Comment